Does your student live outside school boundaries?
If student lives outside of school, district or state boundaries, present completed Cache District Open Enrollment Form to Human Resources Department to receive Permit to Attend document. After receiving this document, proceed to Step 2.
If No, proceed to Step 2.
Do you wish to enroll your student online?
If yes, follow online enrollment instructions below.
If No, proceed to Step 3
Has your student EVER been enrolled or is CURRENTLY enrolled in any of these schools in Cache School District?
Elementary Schools Middle Schools High Schools Birch Creek Nibley Cedar Ridge Green Canyon Canyon North Park Spring Creek Sky View Cedar Ridge Park White Pine Ridgeline Greenville Providence Willow Valley Mt. Crest Heritage River Heights North Cache Cache High Lewiston Summit South Cache Lincoln Sunrise Millville Wellsville Mountainside Cache District Preschool
If Yes, Enter requested information on this form: Previously Enrolled Students in Cache District.
(Wait for email containing instructions before proceeding with registration.)
If No, Online Enrollment requires two steps:
- Enrolling your student online in the ECollect Registration site AND
- Completing enrollment information in ECollect forms in the Powerschool Parent website.
The ECollect Online site will prompt you for a "School Enroll Code." Please enter 159.
After completing required information, watch for an email containing instructions to continue the enrollment process in Powerschool Parent. It could take up to 15 minutes to receive this email. If registering between 4:00 pm-5:00 pm, message will not be received until after 5:00 p.m.
If you don't receive an email, check SPAM folder first, then call CCSD Help Desk at 792-7614 for assistance.
Click this link to begin the two-step process: Cache School District Online Student Registration.
After completing Online Registration, proceed to Step 4
Click link to download paper registration form.
- Cache School District Registration Form
- Cache School District Spanish Registration Form
- In-District Transfer Form (if transferring between schools in Cache District)
- Re-Enrollment Form (if re-enrolling at the same school, address has not changed)
After completing registration, proceed to Step 4.Written False Statement
- A person is guilty of a class B misdemeanor if:
- He makes a written false statement which he does not believe to be true on or pursuant to a form bearing a notification authorized by law to the effect that false statements made therein are punishable; or
- With intent to deceive a public servant in the performance of his official function, he:
- Makes any written false statement which he does not believe to be true; or
- Knowingly creates a false impression in a written application for any pecuniary or other benefit by omitting information necessary to prevent statements therein from being misleading; or
- Submits or invites reliance on any writing which he knows to be lacking in authenticity; or
- Submits or invites reliance on any sample, specimen, map, boundary mark, or other object which he knows to be false.
- No person shall be guilty under this section if he retracts the falsification before it becomes manifest that the falsification was or would be exposed.
Parent MUST present the following documents at school your child will attend.
Additional Information and Links
- Child Nutrition Department
- Online Free-Reduced Lunch Application - complete application for Lunch program online (Applications cannot be submitted until one month before school starts for the next school year.)
- Cache School District Transportation - Access bus routes, stops and school boundaries
- District Policies - Access Anti-Harassment, Attendance, Bullying and Hazing, Cell Phone, Discipline, Emergency Preparedness and Student Appropriate Use Policies
- School Forms